Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Clearwater, Florida and a Prayer









Because it is getting close to Christmas and also it seems that some of us have been a little "under the weather" I thought I'd share some prayers.

A prayer for family
Lord Jesus, be with my family.  Grant us Your peace and harmony, an end to conflict and division.  Gift us with compassion to better understand each other, wisdom and love to assist each other, and trust and patience to live peacefully together.  Grant that through the intercession of your mother, Mary, and St. Joseph, our family may become a holy family accepting each other, working together in unity, selflessly dedicated to one other and to You.  Amen.


A prayer to Mary, the Beloved Mother
Call upon Mary for help with healings and guidance.
She comes to anyone who calls upon her, regardless of that person's religion or past behavior.  She's all-loving and all-forgiving.
Beloved Mary, Queen of the Angels and Mother of Jesus, I ask for your help.  [Describe the issue.] Thank you for showering this situation with your blessings and giving me insight, so I may learn and grow from this experience.  Thank you for showing me God's will so that we all may have peace.


A prayer to Archangel Raphael
Anytime that you, or another person or animal, experience physical distress, call upon Archangel Raphael for angelic treatment.  He is a healer and he also aides in safe traveling.

Archangel Raphael, I need help with [describe the situation].  Please surround and infuse my body with your powerful healing energy of Divine Love.  I now surrender this situation entirely to God, and know that through this releasement, I'm open to revealing my God-given health in all ways.  Thank you for the energy, wellness, and happiness, God and Raphael!


A prayer to Saint Padre Pio
He helps with healing of all kinds.

Beloved Saint Padre Pio, please help me to [describe the situation].  I admit that this problem has stirred up disturbing feelings such as [name whatever emotions you can].  I'm willing to completely forgive myself and the others in this situation, and I ask that you help me do so.  Please help me reveal light, love, and forgiveness.  Thank you, God. Thank you, Jesus.  Thank you, Saint Padre Pio. Amen.


For help with holiday stress, call upon:

Archangel Michael 
for strength and protection
Archangel Raphael
for health
Archangel Gabriel
for loving conversations
Archangel Uriel
for compassion, patience and understanding


Love always, 
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sarah







1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the Clearwater Beach vacation pictures and the prayers. Very nice and peaceful...glad you guys got to take a vacation to the ocean. Mom

    ReplyDelete