Monday, January 14, 2013

Cold Frosty Morning

Good morning ya'll. It's a chilly 9 degrees but the sun is shining. I whipped out my camera this morning on my way to work to capture this pretty sight, our neighbors cows.
We can enter our home from two different driveways (we are so cool) and this morning I drove out onto the highway and these beautiful bovines were eating their breakfast (insert pause here as I search the dictionary to make sure "bovine" means what I thought it meant). I bet my neighbor would consider me a stalker if he knew I was taking pictures of his herd, and this isn't the first time I've done it.
The little black guy in the front stared at me the whole time I was taking pics out my vehicle window. He is thinking "it's just her again, why doesn't she get a camera with a zoom lense?"
Anyway, enough about cows. I hope everyone has a great week, be safe, and be healthy.
- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment